Professional Profile | Lindsey M. Schweigert | St. Louis, MO 63117
About Me: Professional Profile
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
TOP SKILLS (ENDORSED ON LINKEDIN)
Salesforce.com Administration, Sales Operations, SaaS solutions, Cold Calling, Security, Solution Selling, Consultative Selling, Direct Sales, DoD,
New Business Development,
Networking, Lead Generation, Sales Process, Enterprise Software, Strategy, Sales Management, Cloud Computing,
Data Center, Leadership, Channel Partners, Strategic Partnerships, VMware, Managed Services, Consulting, CRM, Cisco Technologies, Unified
Communications, Storage, Software Industry, Go-to-market Strategy, Virtual Environments, Business Alliances, Partner Management, Demand
Generation, Account Management, Sales Enablement, Pre-sales, Integration, Network Security
Most recently, I worked at Gremlin Social. I was the senior deal closer for their SaaS solution that combines social media marketing automation with 3 compliance tools that make it easy for banks, mortgage companies, and financial advisers to master the social media marketing landscape and gain new business using social networks. Endorsed by the American Bankers Association for social media management and compliance, Gremlin Social helps ensure the safe & effective use of social media communication while maximizing marketing campaigns, guiding strategies such as content creation & social media policy review assistance, and monitoring returns through analytics.
I have exceeded all my sales goals and am historically the most successful account executive in their company history. Set various all-time company records including (but not limited to):
- Our average sales cycle is 90 days. I have closed a deal in 4 hours and another in 10 days which has never even been thought possible
- Closed over 48 enterprise deals with an average of 9k annual revenue value and over 90% were long-term 3 year terms, with a Total Contract Value of an average of $23,373
- Took our company international by closing a substantial deal for a large financial advisory in Canada and have another similar one closing soon.
- Developed and maintained my own product demo environment for online presentations with prospects. It is now being used as the standard for all since it usage has proven to substantially increase close rate percentages.
- Expanded our presence into new markets including 9 new accounts within the Mortgage industry (we had only sold 2 total in the past history of our company), added a Credit Union, and 3 Financial Advisories/Wealth Management Companies. Typically we had only been most successful selling to banks.
- Migrated our Zoho CRM system to Salesforce.com and implemented streamlined all sales processes into a single optimized platform including integration of RingCentral, Salesforce Inbox, and Einstein Analytics to improve our reporting capabilities and better understand metrics for forecasting and churn percentages. Took this on as an extra non sales related project
- As of late October, I have only had 2 of my clients churn which equates to a less than 4% churn rate which is better than the acceptable percentage range for SaaS companies as was cited in an article by Bessemer Venture Partners.as being in the 5-7% range. (Source :https://sixteenventures.com/saas-churn-rate)
B.S. in Business Administration w/ a Minor in Marketing@ California State University- Chico